Responsible for supervising and supporting the execution of maintenance for all Instrumentation, Control and Metering Systems, acting proactively and maintaining a high standard of preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance, so that they are carried out technically efficiently, in compliance with schedules, MODEC procedures, maintenance philosophy, national and international regulations and standards, ensuring that all Instrumentation, Control and Metering Systems are operational and preserved for the assigned unit.
We are looking for a professional to work as Instrumentation and Control Supervisor in an Offshore opportunity:
The selected professionals will perform activities such as:
- Responsible to supervise and carry out maintenance activities so as to ensure the safe and efficient functioning of all plant and machinery, all instruments and control systems.
- Trained and tested by the Electrical Supervisor (RPE) to perform all electrical switching operations required such as ‘Black Start operations’ and all HV operations, assisting whenever requested by the Electrical Supervisor (RPE).
- Supervise and carry out maintenance / repair / routine inspection activities on equipment, automation / electro systems in accordance with the Planned Maintenance System (AMOS).
- Responsible to ensure critical tasks such as Fiscal Metering Loops are calibrated regularly according to ANP regulations and MODEC Standards predefined by Metering Onshore Team, Fire & Gas Loops are checked/calibrated regularly according to the Maintenance Plan (semiannually, unless stated otherwise under special conditions input in AMOS) and NR13 Pressure Transmitters and Indicators to be checked/calibrated regularly according to the Maintenance Plan (yearly, unless stated otherwise under special conditions input in AMOS).
- Supervise and perform Preventive and Corrective maintenance to ensure the safe and efficient operation of all instrumentation and control systems, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic including Fire and Gas, Deluge and sprinkler systems, Tank radar systems and Power generation, Tele / data and all associated equipment on board to maintain efficiency and ensure stable and secure operation.
- All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Maintenance System are completed to maximize the effectiveness of machinery
- Technical Degree is required, bachelor’s degree of discipline specific Engineering is a competitive edge;
- Previous experience in offshore Oil & Gas area is expected.
- Leadership profile;
- Advanced English
- Mobility to rotation to Singapore during construction phase