Responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring integrated communication actions (institutional,
internal and external) for different stakeholders (employees, customers, etc.) and company business aligned with
organizational goals, a mission, vision, values, communication guidelines and branding.
We are looking for a professional to work as Communication Analyst in our office at Guyana:
The selected professionals will perform activities such as:
- Contribute to the company's external communications demands, including support for crisis communication by
supporting Communication Coordination.
- Contribute to the engagement of employees, through the recommendation and elaboration of communication
actions that stimulate the sense of belonging
- Plan, monitor and support the events organization, elaborating the necessary communication actions.
- Improve Communication, identifying opportunities, communication standards and ensuring the unification of
visual identity at Modec Guyana. Besides proposing improvements to the communication processes and guides
based on the experience of their implementation with internal customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or similar
- Previous experience working in the same field
- Fluent in English